Not much is going on with me, but I was bored and I decided to make a new layout for my site.
Here is my newest set that I finally finished. There are 22 objects from the game Silent Hill Homecoming. These items can be found around the graveyard. I don’t take credit for the meshes, just for extracting them and converting them for Sims 3.
Here are 17 Meshes from the game Amnesia that I converted to Sims 3. I wanted some darker items for my game and thought some other people would to.
Hello everyone! So, I’ve been on a bit of a break with the Sims, but I’ve been working on this horse trailer for a while now and I finally got it to where I liked it and I decided to share it with all of you.
I thought a horse trailer would add some realism to my horse farm so I decided to make one. It comes in two types: One with the door closed and one with the door down. Unfortunately, this is just decoration and it can’t actually be pulled behind a truck, but it still looks neat.
The trailers have two slots so you can stick two horses in it. I also uploaded a pose of a horse walking up the ramp in my previous post. You can find the horse pose here.
Here are 4 new poses to go along with Dragon Slave’s Basic Horse. They are just some casual movements. You need to have DS’s Basic Horse downloaded for these to show up.
Pose 16 – (Walking Up Trailer)
Pose 17 – (Casual 1)
Pose 18 – (Casual 2)
Pose 19 – (Casual 3)
FaceCount = 2064
Earlier today, my site suffered a malware attack due to the fact that I was using an outdated version of Word Press. At the moment, Google finds my website a threat even though I have had the bad code removed and updated my blog. I am hoping to have that issue fixed soon, but you may not be able to get on with Firefox or some other browser. Also, please be aware that my blog is safe and so are my links to my Sims creations. I made a mistake with not updating Word Press and I now know better, but I would never purposely put questionable content on my site.
There might be broken pages or something that I may have missed, but it is late and I am tired and I’ve been working on this issue for hours. If you see something wrong, please point it out to me. Thank you.
ETA: The issue appears to be fixed and google no longer sees my website as a threat.